Top 5 Best Selling Clearance Items
- Lighting and Electrical Supply
- 15 May, 2017
Knopp K-60 Voltage Tester - $44.95 [19 available, 15 sold]
The K-60 has many features which set it apart from the competition. These include:
- Dual voltage indication (neon lamp and indicating arm)
- Compact design (easily fits in most any tool belt)
- Unsurpassed ruggedness
- Stainless steel prod tips
- Works without a battery
- Low input impedance (approx. 4000 ohms) to help identify circuits with loose or marginal connections
- All internal connections are soldered (no crimping)
- Prod-mount case for easy operation in difficult situations
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA by Union laborers
Seven Star Deluxe 50W Travel Converter - $3.50 [7 available, 55 sold]
Thats right 7 STARS folks! A travel converter for small electronics. Changes 220 Volt (Foreign Electricity) to 110 Volt (U.S. Electricity) for appliances using 0 to 50 watts. For use with such items: Phone, Tablets, Electronic Toothbrush, Electronic Shaver, Blowdryer, Digital Camera and more.
BallastWise DXE2M5 Electronic Ballast Flourescent for F13T5 or F8T5 Lamps - $13.99 [13 available, 17 sold]
We got ballasts at SoCal Electric. What is a ballast? In a fluorescent lighting system, the ballast regulates the current to the lamps and provides sufficient voltage to start the lamps. Without a ballast to limit its current, a fluorescent lamp connected directly to a high voltage power source would rapidly and uncontrollably increase its current draw.
Lightech LET-75 75W Dimmable Electronic Transformer - $10.25 [2K+ sold, 5K+ available]
This rugged metal transformer will power up to 75 watts of 12-volt lighting.
Sylvania 50W & 75W Halogen Capsylite Crystal Light Bulb [Pack of 2] - 8.95 [183 sold, 438 available]
|Base:||E26 Medium Screw|
|Light Output:||1330 lumens|