Ultra quiet recessed ventilation fan-light with 18 watt fluorescent lamp (4100K) 1100 lumen output and 10,000 hour rated life. High efficiency, capacitor start motor with Energy Star and HVI 2100 certified, ETL listed, conforms to UL 507 safety standards. ETL listed for installation above bath or shower with GFCI protected circuit breaker. Suited for use in bathrooms, spa's, laundry rooms and other damp locations.
- Made of rugged 26 GA galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Universal 4" and 6" polymer duct adapter with "noiseless" back draft damper.
- Twin bar-hanger mounting brackets adjust from 13-3/4" to 25" for ideal positioning between ceiling members.
- Housing Dimensions: Width 8", Length 12-5/8", Height 7-5/8" fits between floors with 2 x 8 joist construction.
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation up to R40.
- Integral 4 point mounting bracket allows housing to be attached directly to ceiling joist without the use of bar-hangers.
- Can be mounted in sloped ceilings up to 12-12 pitch (45 degrees).
- High efficiency, split capacitor, permanently lubricated motor with quick disconnect plug for easy change out.
- Energy star certified and engineered for continuous operation with built in overload protection to insure longer motor life.
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz.
- One-piece blower and motor assembly can be easily removed and replaced from below the ceiling.
- 4 isolation dampeners provide ultra quiet operation with minimal vibration transfer.
- Attractive, white mil-glove baffle made from high impact UV inhibited polymer resin.
- Powerful torsion springs seat the trim tightly and evenly to the cieling surface.
- Trim and lamp can be installed or removed without the use of tools.
- Trim dimensions: 6" inside dimaeter, 7-1/4" outside diameter.
- Air Volume: 80 CFM
- Duct Size: 4" & 6"
- Noise Level: 0.8 Sones
- Fan Watts: 28W
- Power: 120V/60 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.