Ultra quiet two speed DC ventilation fan with Integral fan speed control that allows you to adjust both the upper and low fan speed settings. Features high efficiency DC (direct current) adjustable speed motor with Energy Star and HVI 2100 certified, ETL listed, conforms to UL 507 safety standards. ETL listed for installation above bath or shower with GFCI protected circuit breaker. Suited for use in bathrooms, spa's, laundry rooms and other damp locations.
- Made of rugged 26 GA galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Detachable 4" and 6" polymer duct adapter with "noiseless" back draft damper.
- Twin bar-hanger mounting brackets adjust from 13-3/4" to 25" for ideal positioning between ceiling members.
- Housing Dimensions: Width 10-1/2", Length 11-3/8", Height 7-5/8" fits between floors with 2 x 8 joist construction.
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation up to R40.
- Integral 4 point mounting bracket allows housing to be attached directly to ceiling joist without the use of bar-hangers.
- Can be mounted in sloped ceilings up to 12-12 pitch (45 degrees).
- High efficiency, DC (direct current), permanently lubricated motor with quick disconnect plug for easy change out.
- Energy star certified and engineered for continuous operation with built in overload protection to insure longer motor life.
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz.
- One-piece blower and motor assembly can be easily removed and replaced from below the ceiling.
- 4 isolation dampeners provide ultra quiet operation with minimal vibration transfer.
- The integral two speed fan control adjust both the upper and lower fan speeds.
- Transition from upper to lower fan speed using a 15 amp, single pole double throw switch.
- The upper speed is adjustable from 80 to 140 CFM and the lower speed is adjustable from 30 to 80 CFM.
- Attractive, low profile, high impact grille made with premium UV inhibited polymer resin.
- Powerful torsion springs seat the grille tightly and evenly to the ceiling surface.
- Grille can be attached or removed without the use of tools.
- Grille dimensions: 13-3/4"
- Air Volume: 80 CFM
- Duct Size: 4" & 6"
- Noise Level: 0.8 Sones
- Fan Watts: 28W
- Power: 120V/60 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.