The K-60 has many features which set it apart from the competition. These include:
- Dual voltage indication (neon lamp and indicating arm)
- Compact design (easily fits in most any tool belt)
- Unsurpassed ruggedness
- Stainless steel prod tips
- Works without a battery
- Low input impedance (approx. 4000 ohms) to help identify circuits with loose or marginal connections
- All internal connections are soldered (no crimping)
- Prod-mount case for easy operation in difficult situations
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA by Union laborers
The K-60 features a solenoid-driven indicating arm and neon lamp. Both of these are used to indicate the presence of voltage from 120 to 600 Volts (AC and DC). The arm provides a visual indication of the voltage level. The neon indicator provides redundancy and allows the user to determine if the indicated voltage is AC or DC. Finally, the solenoid provides a vibration which is a further indication of the presence of voltage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.