The Maestro Dual Dimmer is a great replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms. It combines the function of 2 dimmers in one control, but is still packed with all of Maestro's smart features. The easy-to-operate tap switch turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or tap twice for full on. Press, hold and release the switch for delayed fade-to-off. Delayed fade-to-off gives you 10 to 60 seconds to leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out. Adjust the light level for any activity using the rocker. Little LED's display the light level and glow softly in the dark, so you can easily find the control. For use with incandescent/halogen lighting only. Coordinating Claro wall plate included.
- For use with incandescent and halogen bulbs only
- Replacement for stacked switches
- 1 tap on/off to selected light level, 2 taps full bright, press and hold for 10 second fade to off
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room
- Rocker adjusts light to enhance ambiance and decor
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust
- Coordinating claro wall plate included
Warranty / Certifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.