If we don't have a particular model in stock, let us find it for you. We will try to locate what you are looking for.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional Pricing is only valid when advertised. When a Sale Ends the Discounted Price is No Longer - Valid.
- Coupons Cannot Be Combined; a Maximum of One Coupon or Discount May be Applied Per Order.
- Coupons Cannot Be Used After their Expiration Date.
- Coupons that Specify a Limited Number of Uses Will Not be Accepted when their Maximum Uses are Reached.
- Coupons Cannot Be Used on Products and/or Brands which are listed as being excluded.
- Coupons are Subject to Change without Notice.
- SoCalElectric is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and SoCal Electric reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We are sorry for any errors and apologize for any inconvenience.
Please be aware there may be additional charges for duties and taxes assessed by the destination country customs officials for your international shipment. In addition, undeliverables, unclaimed or refused shipments may incur return shipping charges. Additional charges are not included in the final sale price or shipping charges at time of purchase.
Free shipping and Free 3-Day Delivery promotions do not apply to Canadian orders.
Cancelling an Order
SoCal Electric handles all orders using an automated shipping system. Orders that are in the "Fulfillment" stage are in the process of being shipped and cannot be canceled. To cancel an order after it has been fulfilled, you must wait until the shipment arrives and treat it as a regular return (a 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges will be deducted from the original purchase).
If a customer places an order during normal business hours, the order will be processed after 1 hour. Meaning, if you place an order on Monday - Friday between 7:30am-3:30pm PST, you will have exactly 1 hour to cancel or edit your order. However, if a customer places an order after business hours, the order will be processed at 7:30 am the following business day.
Please keep in mind that cancellations can only be made by phone before 4:30 PST, and sending an email to cancel an order will not cancel an order.
Regarding Gift Cards
Follow the activation instructions provided with your card. Many gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately in stores that accept credit cards. However, for online transactions, your card must be activated by the recipient before they can be used. Please contact your gift card provider before making any online transactions.
Gift cards that are not registered for online purchasing will result in a failed transaction, due to an unverifiable billing address.
Special Order Policy Guidelines
- All Special Order Sales are Final
- Special Orders Must Be Paid for in Advance
- Special Orders Cannot Be Canceled After Being Placed
- The Customer is Responsible for Requesting the Correct Model Numbers
- Special Quote Pricing is Valid for a Period of 5 Business Days from Date Issued Unless Otherwise Specified on a Written Quote.
- Coupons cannot be applied to Special Orders.
- Special Orders Cannot Be Price Matched
- SoCal Electric is not responsible for Shipping Delays.
Special Order Policies do not apply to International Orders (orders outside of the continental USA)
Pre-Orders & Direct Shipments
Why is my purchased item on Pre-Order?
SoCal Electric maintains a healthy inventory of the majority of its products. The website’s stock status that is indicated and updated on a continuous basis is approx. 95% accurate. However, there may be times that the quantity that a customer requests is unavailable at our distribution center. Orders submitted with Pre-Ordered products will be shipped completely once the item(s) returns to stock.
Normally, backordered items will ship from our distribution center as soon as the item(s) returns back “In Stock”. On certain orders, a partial shipment of the items that are available may be shipped to the customer, at no extra charge, allowing a customer to immediately begin their project. Occasionally on orders with bulk product quantities, we will ask the manufacturer to ship the entire or part of an order directly to the customer.
If you would like to obtain an estimated lead time on a Pre-Order, please contact a customer service agent at 1-323-939-9900.
Note: Backordered Items do not qualify for Same Day Shipping.
SoCal Electric Store Credit
In an effort to demonstrate exceptional customer service, SoCal Electric also offers its customers Store Credit!
If you ordered the wrong item or simply changed your mind and you want to make a return, instead of being charged with the standard 20% re-stock fee, you will get an option to receive 100% Store Credit on the items you return (unopened and in brand new condition). Please note: The cost of outgoing shipping will be deducted from the store credit
Store credit will remain permanent and will be stored in your account on our secured servers. Additionally; you can login to your account, manage your store credit, and use it during checkout for purchases made on our website