If we don't have a particular model in stock, let us find it for you. We will try to locate what you are looking for.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional Pricing is only valid when advertised. When a Sale Ends the Discounted Price is No Longer - Valid.
- Coupons Cannot Be Combined; a Maximum of One Coupon or Discount May be Applied Per Order.
- Coupons Cannot Be Used After their Expiration Date.
- Coupons that Specify a Limited Number of Uses Will Not be Accepted when their Maximum Uses are Reached.
- Coupons Cannot Be Used on Products and/or Brands which are listed as being excluded.
- Coupons are Subject to Change without Notice.
- SoCalElectric is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and SoCal Electric reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We are sorry for any errors and apologize for any inconvenience.
Cancelling an Order
SoCal Electric handles all orders using an automated shipping system. Orders that are in the "Fulfillment" stage are in the process of being shipped and cannot be canceled. To cancel an order after it has been fulfilled, you must wait until the shipment arrives and treat it as a regular return (A 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges will be deducted from the original purchase).
Before placing an order please check out our shipping & delivery and return policy pages.
Special Order & Sale Policy Guidelines
- All Special Order Sales are Final
- All Sale Items are Final Sale
- Special Orders Must Be Paid for in Advance
- Special Orders Cannot Be Canceled After Being Placed
- The Customer is Responsible for Requesting the Correct Model Numbers
- Special Quote Pricing is Valid for a Period of 5 Business Days from Date Issued Unless Otherwise Specified on a Written Quote.
- Coupons cannot be applied to Special Orders.
- Special Orders Cannot Be Price Matched
- SoCal Electric is not responsible for Shipping Delays.
Sale Items, Light Bulbs, Faceplates, Recessed Trims, Recessed & Fire Rated Housing, Discontinued Items, and Specialty Orders are NOT returnable. (For more Information check out our return policy at the bottom of our website).
Special Order Policies do not apply to International Orders (orders outside of the continental USA)
Pre-Orders & Direct Shipments
Why is my purchased item on Pre-Order?
SoCal Electric maintains a healthy inventory of the majority of its products. The website’s stock status that is indicated and updated on a continuous basis is approx. 90% accurate. However, there may be times that the quantity that a customer requests is unavailable at our distribution center. Orders submitted with Pre-Ordered products will be shipped completely once the item(s) returns to stock.
Normally, backordered items will ship from our distribution center as soon as the item(s) returns back “In Stock”. On certain orders, a partial shipment of the items that are available may be shipped to the customer, at no extra charge, allowing a customer to immediately begin their project. Occasionally on orders with bulk product quantities, we will ask the manufacturer to ship the entire or part of an order directly to the customer.
If you would like to obtain an estimated lead time on a Order, please contact a customer service agent at 1-323-939-9900.
Please be aware there may be additional charges for duties and taxes assessed by the destination country customs officials for your international shipment. In addition, undeliverables, unclaimed or refused shipments may incur return shipping charges. Additional charges are not included in the final sale price or shipping charges at time of purchase.
Free shipping and coupon code promotions do not apply to Canadian orders.
(For more information check out our Return & Shipping Policies located at the bottom of our website)